The 50/30/20 Printable Budget Planner
The 50/30/20 budget is the perfect budgeting planner for someone that likes a framework and guidelines but still wants flexibility! You want a good general idea of where their money is going, but they don't need to know transaction totals down to the penny.
Here's how it's set up...
income - (x 50% for needs) - (x 30% for wants) - (20% for saving) = $0/positive number.
See, you have a framework (the recommended percentages), but you still have flexibility within those percentages. You don't want to feel like you "can't" spend money, you need just to make good decisions, and this budget planner can help you do that!
The monthly budget planner includes:
- how-to instruction guide
- two pages of potential budget categories
- page of holidays and important dates for you to remember
- a monthly calendar for each month
- a budget form for each month
- a quarterly review sheet for each quarter
Be sure to check out our other four printable budget planners to find the right fit for you! Remember, there are lots of ways to budget successfully, you just need to find your perfect fit!
Or if you want a full blown how to budget guide then be sure to check out my signature budget plan…
Resources for continued learning on printable budget planners:
- Your Ultimate Guide on How to Budget Series
- 5 Printable Budget Planners Guaranteed to Make Budgeting a Breeze
- Budgeting 101: The Straight & Simple Guide for Beginners!
Be sure to check out our other four printable budget planners to find the right fit for you! Remember, there are lot's of ways to budget successfully, you just need to find your perfect fit!
Supplies for your printable budget planners...
- Or you may prefer some intense felt tip pens that make it POP!
- Or some colored fun colored gel pens to help your numbers flow :)
Where can I print it if I don't have a printer?
This is an instant digital download; no physical item will be shipped. This means there's no waiting and you can get started on it right now!