The Budget by Paycheck Printable Budget Planner
The budget by paycheck method is perfect for those who always seem to have too much month and the end of the money! You know, when you pay all your bills and you have $17.43 left to cover the next 25 days. Ugh!
This budgeting framework divides your month (and bills) in half, so you pay some bills at the beginning of the month (just after payday), and you pay the rest of your bills in the 2nd half of the month (just after your mid-month payday).
This way, you always have enough money left after paying your bills! Simple but genius!
The monthly budget planner includes:
- how-to instruction guide
- two pages of potential budget categories
- page of holidays and important dates for you to remember
- a monthly calendar for each month
- a budget form for each month
- a quarterly review sheet for each quarter
Resources for continued learning on printable budget planners:
- Your Ultimate Guide on How to Budget Series
- 5 Printable Budget Planners Guaranteed to Make Budgeting a Breeze
- Budgeting 101: The Straight & Simple Guide for Beginners!
Be sure to check out our other four printable budget planners to find the right fit for you! Remember, there are lot's of ways to budget successfully, you just need to find your perfect fit!
Supplies for your printable budget planners...
- Or you may prefer some intense felt tip pens that make it POP!
- Or some colored fun colored gel pens to help your numbers flow :)
Where can I print it if I don't have a printer?
This is an instant digital download; no physical item will be shipped. This means there's no waiting and you can get started on it right now!