Zero-Based Budget Printable Budget Planner
This is the method that I have used for the past eight years, and it absolutely works!
I have also combined the zero-based budget method with the pay yourself first model with sinking funds! Here is how your money will flow...
income - saving in sinking funds - must pay bills - debt - discretionary spending = $0
With a zero-based budget, as the money guru, Dave Ramsey says, "You give every dollar a job!" Because each and every dollar could be earning you money or putting you closer to your goals!
By saving money first, you always ensure that you are working towards your financial goals! (Because if you're trying to save what is left over at the end of the month, you know that isn't working!) You need to flip the formula and save first!
The monthly budget planner includes:
- how-to instruction guide
- two pages of potential budget categories
- page of holidays and important dates for you to remember
- a monthly calendar for each month
- a budget form for each month
- a quarterly review sheet for each quarter
***Note: This printable item is the framework for how I budget my money. If you're looking for a more in-depth, step by step guide please check out The Better Budget - The Ultimate How to Budget Guide.
Be sure to check out our other four printable budget planners to find the right fit for you! Remember, there are lots of ways to budget successfully, you just need to find your perfect fit!
- Simple Monthly Budget Planner
- 50/30/20 Budget Planner
- Budget Sampler Pack
- Budget by Paycheck Planner
Or if you want a full blown how to budget guide then be sure to check out my signature budget plan…
Resources for continued learning on printable budget planners:
- Your Ultimate Guide on How to Budget Series
- 5 Printable Budget Planners Guaranteed to Make Budgeting a Breeze
- Budgeting 101: The Straight & Simple Guide for Beginners!
Be sure to check out our other four printable budget planners to find the right fit for you! Remember, there are lot's of ways to budget successfully, you just need to find your perfect fit!
Supplies for your printable budget planners...
- Or you may prefer some intense felt tip pens that make it POP!
- Or some colored fun colored gel pens to help your numbers flow :)
Where can I print it if I don't have a printer?
This is an instant digital download; no physical item will be shipped. This means there's no waiting and you can get started on it right now!