Christmas To-Do List Organizer (printable)
The holidays are such a magical time of year, yet that means it takes a lot of planning to help make those magical moments! With your to-do list items scattered across 96 sticky notes, it's no wonder you feel so scattered & overwhelmed!
Simplify your entire holiday by getting these to-do lists that help guide you through the planning process. There are three list formats...
- plan by action - things to do now, later, delegate
- plan by tasks type - things to find, clean, research, & buy
- plan by timeline - 4 weeks out, 3 weeks, 2 weeks and 1 week
Use can use all or just one format, but each generates important ideas and processes that help to ensure you don't forget about anything this holiday season!
I especially love the "delegate" option :)
Don't forget that these worksheets are a small part of the whole Ultimate Guide to a Stress Free & Debt Free Christmas Budget! This is a full in-depth guide to saving money for Christmas, planning your Christmas budget, holiday to-do lists, and prep & planning pages, as well as festive cash envelopes to make sure you never overspend! So if you're looking for a full guide, be sure to check it out here!
Articles related to Saving Money for Christmas:
- Holiday Planning Made Easy - So you Can Actually Enjoy the Holidays This Year!
- Build Your Foolproof Christmas Savings Plan
- How to Build the Perfect Christmas Budget
Where can I print it if I don't have a printer?
This is an instant digital download; no physical item will be shipped. This means there's no waiting and you can get started on it right now!