Living Your Genuine Life by Your Personal Core Values (printable)
You are tired of doing the same old thing, every day. It feels like you are drifting, no real focus, no distinct purpose other than being a "Mom".
You love your kids more than anything, but you need to do something to challenge your brain and light that fire that you once had. You wonder when you lost that spark? Where did "I" go? Because this doesn't feel like me.
You need more. You need purpose.
I was once in your shoes, standing there uncomfortably empty, wondering what I was "missing". Why doesn't my life feel amazing?
So I went on a search to find what was truly important to me, what would light me up! Little did I know that it already existed inside me, I just had to uncover it and give it room to breathe & grow!
I discovered my Personal Core Values, and it was then that everything (and I do mean everything) changed!
- aren't sure what you're working towards
- feel overwhelmed by "all the things" that you need to do
- are giving 110% to your family, and there's nothing left for "you"
- are tired of making goals & resolutions and not getting anywhere
- have a vague idea of what you want but aren't sure how to get there
Then you need to understand that your life can be different. You just need to find those "things" that you need to focus around and build your foundation around them to support your goals!
You can do that with the Living Your Genuine Life by Your Personal Core Values Workbook!
- create goals that really mean something to you on the deepest level!
- know which things deserve your focus right now. It's about strategy!
- develop actionable steps to achieve your goals
- develop a sense of fulfillment because you are living your life in accordance with your values! This means peace for your brain and happiness for your heart.
The Personal Core Value Workbook includes...
- 26 printable pages of a guided workbook
- 128 core values to choose from
- guided instructions on how to create and frame your goals around your values
- deep dive into problem-solving as to why you haven't reached your goals in the past.
- expanded reading to help develop a deeper understanding of goal setting
Learn more about goal setting:
- Your Goal Setting Master Series a six-part in-depth series about you and your goals
I know that this process can be heard, especially when you have so much going on up in your brain. Do yourself a favor and empty everything out onto paper, with the brain dump worksheets, so you can start from a fresh place.
Where can I print it if I don't have a printer?
This is an instant digital download; no physical item will be shipped. This means there's no waiting and you can get started on it right now!