Daily & Weekly Planner (printable)
If you need a little bit of help (or a lot of help) organizing your time and to-do list, then you need to grab these fun printable planners!
- daily planner (one for each day of the week, 7 pages)
- weekly planner (one for five weeks in a month, 5 pages)
- monthly calendar (1 page)
- The daily printable planner has sections for identifying your to-do list, your day by the hour, and notes for you to keep track of info, as well as your must-do's for the day
- The weekly printable planner has sections to identify tasks for each day of the week.
- Your printable monthly calendar (you fill in the dates so it can be used for any month of the year), will help give you a big picture view of your month and important dates!
My favorite is the daily planner template, as it helps me time block my day so that I can batch specific tasks together! (Even though we "think" we're good at multi-tasking research has proven that to be a myth). Batching keeps your brain focused on one activity, so you're more efficient!
If you're all about planning and organizing your time more efficiently be sure to check out these event specific planners...
Where can I print it if I don't have a printer?
This is an instant digital download; no physical item will be shipped. This means there's no waiting and you can get started on it right now!