Debt Payoff Worksheet (printable)
If your goal is to get rid of your credit card debt, then you need two things...
1) A debt payoff strategy - (see learning resource below)
2) To be organized - and this debt payoff printable tracker has got you covered! Use the debt snowball method (pay the smallest debt first) to prioritize which credit cards to pay off first! Write down each of your credit cards on your printable tracker: total balance, and interest rate. Then each month log your minimum payment and amount you actually paid. Then watch your debt disappear! (You're going to do great!)
- Credit Card Debt Payoff Tracker
- "Debt Free" Payoff Tracker
- Excited to Bee Debt Free Tracker
- My Road to Being Debt Free Tracker
- One Year to be Debt Free Tracker
- Student Loan Payoff Tracker
- Debt Payoff Trackers - Bundle of 6
Learn more about debt payoff...
These debt payoff printables work with both the debt snowball and the debt avalanche method! If you're not quite sure which debt paydown strategy is best, then check out Debt Payoff: This Is How You Do it!
Where can I print it if I don't have a printer?
This is an instant digital download; no physical item will be shipped. This means there's no waiting and you can get started on it right now!