Your Ultimate Guide to a Stress-Free & Debt Free Christmas Budget
Anytime is a great time to start planning for your next Christmas holiday! Especially when it comes to getting your Christmas Budget together and start saving money for all the gifts, food, and cheer that you want to buy! (oh my!)
Don't let the thought of "all the things" that you need to do overwhelm you, as you can definitely have a relaxed and serene holiday season! You just need to plan for it in advance. Where we get into trouble is when we've been putting things off to do at the last minute, or completely forget about small details, like stamps for Christmas cards, or a pan to hold the turkey, and where are you going to find the money to pay for all of this?!? Luckily you get your game plan set with the help of this one workbook!
It's Your Ultimate Guide to a Stress-Free & Debt Free Christmas Budget. It's a to-do list, a Christmas budget, and a savings plan all rolled into one!
The workbook is 27 printable pages, it includes....
- a holiday do & don't want worksheet
- to-do lists (a few different versions)
- holiday budget goal worksheet
- Two pages of category-budget breakdown
- Two coloring savings trackers for fun!
- Four options for savings trackers for our Type A brain (these are special trackers that kickoff on Christmas in July, that gives you 18 weeks to save up!)*
- 6 festive cash envelope designs
* There are a few times of year that are perfect for Christmas planning, like Christmas in July! Yup, July 25th is the perfect day to have a mini holiday and get into the Christmas spirit. You can cuddle up in your holiday jammies, drink hot chocolate and create your master attack plan for the holiday season! What more could a girl ask for an afternoon!
Learn more about Christmas Budgets:
Where can I print it if I don't have a printer?
This is an instant digital download; no physical item will be shipped. This means there's no waiting and you can get started on it right now!