Savings Tracker - Rainy Day Fund (printable)
Sometimes all you need is a little visual motivation to keep you focused on your finances! So if saving money is your goal, then this savings tracker printable is for you!
This is the perfect tracker to track how much you've saved for your emergency fund (your rainy day)! Decide on the total you need (it would ideally be 6-9 months of living expenses). Then divide that number by 45 (the number of raindrops) and that's how much each raindrop is worth!
Seriously, this is the best savings tracker because the visual aspect keeps you engaged and invested in the process! Plus, who doesn't like to color?
Learn more about how to save money...
If you're struggling with saving money while paying bills, be sure to check out Paying Yourself First is the Key to Saving Money Every Single Month, Without Fail! It's a framework for setting up your cash flow so that you always get paid first and grow your savings every month! Check out the full list of sinking fund categories to see all the possibilities!
There are lots of things you can be saving for at the same time, grab a tracker for each savings goal!
- New Car Savings Tracker
- New Home Savings Tracker
- Over the Rainbow Savings Tracker
- Vacation Savings Tracker
- Piggy Bank Savings Tracker
- Pot of Gold Savings Tracker
- Rainy Day Savings Tracker
- Savings Jar Tracker
- Watch My Savings Grow Tracker
- Wobby Road Savings Tracker
- Yellow Brick Road Savings Tracker
- Bundle of 11 Savings Trackers
Supplies for your saving money printables...
- Here are some fun colored pencils to help make your tracking time a celebration!
- Or you may prefer some intense felt tip pens that make it POP!
- Or some colored fun colored gel pens to help your words flow :)
Where can I print it if I don't have a printer?
This is an instant digital download; no physical item will be shipped. This means there's no waiting and you can get started on it right now!