Debt Payoff Tracker - Credit Card (printable)
Want a sure-fire way to stay help you stay motivated during your debt payoff journey? Use a fun printable debt payoff tracker!
Seeing your progress on your debt free journey can be so impactful, and having you actually cross off (or color in) your progress makes it much much "real." You can look at your debt tracker and see how far you have come!
This credit card debt payoff tracker is simple to use. Add up all your credit card debt, then divide it by 28 (the number of lined sections) and that's how much each section is worth.
Pretty soon, you'll be phoning into Dave Ramsey and doing your "I'm debt free" scream for all of America to hear! (Congrats, by the way!)
If you're looking for more debt payoff printables be sure to check out...
- "Debt Free" Payoff Tracker
- Excited to Bee Debt Free Tracker
- My Road to Being Debt Free Tracker
- One Year to be Debt Free Tracker
- Student Loan Payoff Tracker
- Simple Debt Payoff Worksheet
Learn more about debt payoff...
These debt payoff printables work with both the debt snowball and the debt avalanche method! If you're not quite sure which debt paydown strategy is best, then check out Debt Payoff: This Is How You Do it!
Supplies for your debt free printables...
- Here are some fun colored pencils to help make your tracking time a celebration!
- Or you may prefer some intense felt tip pens that make it POP!
- Or some colored fun colored gel pens to help your words flow :)
Where can I print it if I don't have a printer?
This is an instant digital download; no physical item will be shipped. This means there's no waiting and you can get started on it right now!