Cash Envelope Printable Budget Planner
If you're looking to laser point your focus on saving money, then you need the Cash Envelope Printable Budget Planner!
The key to this budget is the layout, as you pay yourself first (with the sinking funds), then you pay your must-spend bills, and then you use cash envelopes for all your discretionary spending. This way, you never overspend!
This budgeting method is touted by gurus and has gained a cult-like following (the good kind of cult, not the crazy type). When you use cash, not only has it been scientifically proven that it's mentally harder to spend, but you literally can't overspend because you don't have any more money! Genius!
The monthly budget planner includes:
- how-to instruction guide
- two pages of potential budget categories
- page of holidays and important dates for you to remember
- a monthly calendar for each month
- a budget form for each month
- a quarterly review sheet for each quarter
Resources for continued learning on printable budget planners:
- Your Ultimate Guide on How to Budget Series
- 5 Printable Budget Planners Guaranteed to Make Budgeting a Breeze
- Budgeting 101: The Straight & Simple Guide for Beginners!
Be sure to check out our other four printable budget planners to find the right fit for you! Remember, there are lot's of ways to budget successfully, you just need to find your perfect fit!
Supplies for your printable budget planners...
- Or you may prefer some intense felt tip pens that make it POP!
- Or some colored fun colored gel pens to help your numbers flow :)
Where can I print it if I don't have a printer?
This is an instant digital download; no physical item will be shipped. This means there's no waiting and you can get started on it right now!